The most vulnerable in our community
Aleisha’s struggles as a single parent and her public service with the Norman City Council make her well aware of the needs of our most vulnerable citizens and families. As your state senator, she will:
- Fight for adequate services for senior citizens;
- Work to eliminate the waitlists for services to families of children with disabilities;
- Insist upon adequate funding for services for our military veterans who need assistance whether in employment, health care, or housing;
- Restore mental health funding to adequately meet the needs of suffering Oklahomans;
- Support sensible criminal justice policies that reduce the need for costly private prisons and curb the incarceration of nonviolent offenders.